Time to Upgrade Your Website
Posted on February 1, 2017
If it has been 2 years or more since you last breathed any life into your website, it is time for an upgrade. Consider these elements a “must-have” for your business website:
- Up to date contact information so you can be found quickly .
- A customer comment feature, and/or call to action that encourages a dialogue between you and your customers.
- A mobile optimized site – 61% of local searches on a mobile phone result in a phone call according to Google.
- High quality images that reflect your product and service. Poor image quality is unacceptable and fixable.
- Relevant social media links that engage with your audience are a must have.
- Testimonials to establish trust and authority for your company. Word of mouth marketing is the single most important key to building your business.
- Fresh content so search engines have reason to crawl your site. Consider adding a blog or posting articles and links. Insightful information that connects your products and resonates with your audience.
If you are not technically savvy, best leave the website design upgrade to an expert. Find companies that specialize in small businesses like yours. Determine your budget and your needs. Your website is the most critical element of your marketing plan. Invest accordingly and web traffic and sales should head your way